Poppoff, Inc has been a proud member of the AGC Safety Team® since January 1993.
The AGC Safety Team® is a voluntary statewide program recognized by the Department of Labor & Industries. This program was developed and implemented in 1990 by members of the AGC Safety Steering Committee.
As a member of the Safety Team®, we have met or exceeded the established construction safety standards.
It is the goal of this program to establish a safe work environment, as well as one in which employees are aware of their safety responsibilities, and ensure that safety plans are effectively implemented. This is a voluntary safety management program in which members actively participate in the yearly safety program and jobsite audits.
Safety for our employees has always been a prime concern for Poppoff Inc. We as a company have a belief in strong safety programs and safety practices which will continue to create a safe work place for all of our employees to work.
The following are awards of recognition we have received over recent years:
• Drug Free Business Recognition 12/1994 – 12/2006
• AGC of Washington Most Improved Safety Award 1995
• AGC Subcontractor Safety Excellence Most Improved 1996
• AGC Subcontractor Safety Excellence Outstanding Safety Award 1996
• AGC Retro Outstanding Performer – Plan Year 5, 4/1996 – 3/1997
• ASCC 1997 Best Safety Award for Incident Rate below national average for contractors
• AGC Safety & Loss Control Outstanding Performer – Plan Year 6, 4/1997 – 3/1998
• AGC Safety & Loss Control Excellence Plan Year 7, 4/1998 – 3/1999
• AGC Safety & Risk Management Plan Year 8, 4/1999 – 3/2000
• AGC Safety & Risk Management Plan Year 9, 4/2000 – 3/2001
• AGC Subcontractor Most Improved 2001
• AGC Subcontractor Most Improved 2002
• AGC Outstanding Subcontractor 2002
• AGC Subcontractor Most Improved 2003
• ASCC 2003 Safety Award for Incident Rate below national average for contractors
• ASCC 2003 Safety Award for Zero Lost Time Accidents
• 2004 Ty Long Affiliate of the Year for Outstanding Service to Construction Industry
• AGC Top Performer Safety & Claims Management 2004 – Top 25 Company with lowest EMR
• AGC Top Performer Safety & Claims Management 2005 – Top 25 Company with lowest EMR
• ACPA Regional Award for Excellence in Concrete Pavement 2005
• AGC Top Performer Safety & Claims Management 2006
• ASCC 2006 Safety Award for Incident Rate below national average for contractors
• ASCC 2006-2015 Safety Award for Zero Lost Time Accidents
• AGC 2014 Build Washington Safety Award
• AGC 2014 Most Improved EMR Safety Award