The name Poppoff, Inc. has become synonymous with laser-guided flat floors finished with utmost attention to detail, all while meeting today's most demanding and fast paced schedules.
Having Poppoff on your team ensures that you'll have the best qualified and knowledgeable concrete subcontractor on your team.
Poppoff, Inc. started in April 1977. The primary goal was to become the premier concrete contracting company in the Northwest region.
Today Poppoff, Inc. has performed work in 12 states, Puerto Rico and 4 Asian countries.
The company prides itself in owning the most technologically advanced equipment and employing the most professional, well trained employees in the area.
The vision of Poppoff, Inc. is to become the premier concrete contractor in the northwest by stressing quality and responsiveness to customerís needs while building a positive environment for our employees and customers.
1. We will educate our field employees to become the most knowledgeable craftsmen in the industry.
2. Honesty and integrity are priorities when dealing with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
3. We will create and encourage open lines of communication between all employees.
4. We will work efficiently and will accept only the highest quality craftsmanship in the field.
5. We will strive to be the industry leader in innovation and will utilize all new technology to our advantage.
6. We will conduct ourselves professionally at all times in front of our customers, their employees, and the public.
7. We will create a safe and enjoyable working environment for all employees to grow and prosper.
8. We will give back to the industry and the public by becoming active in trade associations and charities.
9. We will work with our customers and suppliers in a positive, professional manner.
Mike Poppoff, president and owner of Poppoff, Inc. is a 1972 graduate of the University of Washington with a BA in business administration. After several years in the concrete-related industry he began his own contracting company in 1977. Mike is a member of the national board of directors of the American Society of Concrete Contractors, where he is also a member of the Technical Review and Education Committees, as well as Chair of the Membership Committee. He is an enthusiastic speaker at universities in the Pacific Northwest for their Construction Management programs. Poppoff, Inc. is active in the Associated General Contractors of Washington at the local and regional levels, as well as Yakima Valley Construction Federation, and ACI International.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.